Please print e-mail containing your your name, your student_id and participation place and bring it to the competition room on Math Kangaroo day.
Here are a few tips to help you successfully complete the registration process. For more answers please see our Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs page.
- In a given year a student can be registered for one participation center/session only.
- Applicants who have not previously registered must first create an account before they can register online.
- New Student Registration
- Update Student Registration
- The participation fee is $20. Financial assistance is offered to families in hardship. Please contact email@example.com.
- Families are welcome to register their children for any center that is listed during the enrollment period from September to the end of December each year.
- In some areas interest in participation is greater than the capacity of our centers. We advise parents to encourage schools to host the next Math Kangaroo.
- Teachers are welcome to bring the Math Kangaroo Competition to their schools, and join our team from June until December 1st each year.
- Some schools limit enrollment to their students only and they are not visible on the registration page by others.
- Level of participation is the student's school grade level. Participation at levels lower than the actual school grade level is not allowed.
- Parents/legal guardians are not allowed in the competition room.
- Special accommodations need to be requested at the time of enrollment. All requests will be respected.
- For more answers please see our Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs page.